Hearing Aid Battery (Zinc Air/PR battery)
Maxell high-quality Zinc Air batteries for Hearing Aid appliances e.g. CIC/RITE/IIC...etc
Large capacity but light weighted, perfectly fit to hearing aid users
Utilize eco-friendly materials, contains 0% Hg (zero mercury)
Made in Germany
How to use:
1. Remove the tab sticker on the battery + side.
2. Wait about 30 seconds to 1 minute, and then place it in the hearing aid device.
– Once the battery is activated, replacing the tab sticker will not extend the battery life.
– Keep battery out of reach of children and in original package until ready to use.
– Do not recharge, disassemble, or dispose of in fire.
– The shown packaging design(s) is/are available in APAC region, Middle east, Africa, North/South America. May differ in other countries and regions.
|Model name||Dimension (dia. x h)||Nominal Voltage||Packaging type||Country of Origin|
|PR536(10)||5.8 x 3.6 mm||1.45V||Dial pack (6pcs)||Germany|
|PR41(312)||7.9 × 3.6 mm||1.45V||Dial pack (6pcs)||Germany|
|PR48(13)||7.9 x 5.4 mm||1.45V||Dial pack (6pcs)||Germany|
|PR44(675)||11.6 x 5.4 mm||1.45V||Dial pack (6pcs)||Germany|