Cautions of lithium coin battery:
– The shown packaging design(s) is/are available in APAC region, middle east and Africa, may differ in other countries and regions.
– Do not recharge, disassemble, short, heat above 212 °F (100℃), or incinerate.
– Risk of generating heat and fire if miused. Do not dispose of in fire.
– Keep battery out of reach of children and in original package until ready to use.
– Swallowing can lead to chemical burns, perforation of soft tissue, and death. Severe burns can occur within 2 hours of ingestion.
– If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
– Dispose of used battery promptly in accordance with the respective country/regional recycling law.